The Executive Directors of Student Achievement for Dearborn Public Schools are happy to resume the implementation of the Superintendent’s/Executive Directors’ Student Advisory Council (SEDSAC) in each of the middle schools. Student’s voice has been the driving force behind both the high school and middle school councils. The district leadership welcomes the diverse student voices that represent Dearborn Schools.
With that being said, Bryant Middle School is looking for students who want to speak up and say something that will maximize school life for ALL students. Students that are interested in making a difference and meet the qualifications, should read and complete the application by Friday, October 7th. Any student who is already a member does not need to submit an application.
The qualifications are as follows:
- Excellent attendance
- A 2.5 G.P.A. or higher
- Skills to collaborate with fellow students
- A desire to make a positive change at Bryant Middle School
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- A willingness to follow the policies in the District Student Code of Conduct
- The discipline to attend monthly meetings during the school day and balance your academics.
Please have your child complete the following application if they are interested in being considered to be a member of the 2022-23 SEDSAC Council @ Bryant Middle School:
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at (313) 287-2900.
Mr. Andrew Denison, Principal