The Bryant Middle School Community is dedicated to excellence by inspiring and challenging each member to become a life-long learner and a positive contributor to society.
- We see an educational partnership where staff, parents and members of the community practice good citizenship, model the core values, and share the responsibility of educating each student in a safe and caring environment.
- We see a school where staff and faculty create a safe and caring learning environment, foster curiosity, differentiate and monitor the learning experiences for each child.
- We see a school environment where every student is engaged in his/her learning, intrinsically motivated and performing at or above grade level.
- We see a school where a diverse faculty and staff enthusiastically implements best practices and are recognized for our results.
- We see a school where administrators foster a positive learning environment, facilitate a cooperative relationship between students, parents and staff, set clear expectations for all and are involved in the learning process.
Bryant Middle School
Points of Pride
- Bryant Middle School is an accredited school through North Central Association.
- Bryant consistently scores higher than the state and district on the MEAP.
- Approximately 85% of the parents attend parent-teacher conferences.
- Bryant Middle School students participate in the Northwestern University’s Midwest Academic Talent Search.
- Bryant is a member of WDIV’s Forecaster Club.
- Bryant is a green school with Emerald status.
- 100% of the Bryant staff are members of the Bryant PTSA.
- Bryant Middle School offers a full-time instrumental music program. Seventh and eighth grade bands and orchestra compete in the District and State Festivals.
- Bryant Middle School Response to Bullying student committee has created a video, the pink shirt challenge and pink shirt day.
- Bryant Middle School offers an early start program for select incoming 6th graders.
- Bryant Middle School math counts team are State finalists.