We would like to invite all Parents / Guardians to join our Parent Meeting on November 4, 2021, at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
This seminar provides practical tools, including internet safety tips. We address:
- The impact of digital footprints;
- The risk of sharing photos with embedded location information;
- The possible privacy risks of different apps;
- The potential dangers and legal ramifications of sexting;
- Cyberbully warning signs and developing a plan of action; and
- The OK2SAY student safety program.