Student Council provides leadership development opportunities to prepare and empower student leaders to serve Bryant and their community.
- Leadership—Supporting the development of leadership skills and knowledge
- Service—Helping build a climate of caring and tolerance through volunteerism and service to others
- Student Voice—Promoting student council as the voice of the student body and giving every student an opportunity to be heard
- Engagement—Encouraging students to become involved in school and community leadership and decision making
- Commitment– to attending meetings and events sponsored by the council. Missing 2 or more meetings results in removal even if you are in another school-sponsored club/activity.
- 6th grade is the first Thursday of the month from 3- 4 pm*
- 7th grade is the 2nd Thursday of the month from 3- 4 pm.*
- 8th grade is the 3rd Thursday of the month from 3- 4 pm*
- All grades are the 4th Thursday of the month.from 3 – 4pm*
- Exemplary Behavior– as leaders of the school and the community, your actions serve as a role model. Be respectful, be responsible and be safe.
- Desire– to help others, encourage your classmates, and promote school spirit.
Participation is limited to 10 students per grade-level. If more than 10 are interested there will be a drawing to determine this year’s members. Former members, in good standing , may be given additional spots if not chosen randomly ( up to 5 a grade level).
If you are interested, please fill out the Bryant Student Council Application form below by Monday, Oct 19th.
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Lessel. email@example.com
*Meetings- When school is being held virtually meetings will be held on Zoom. When school is in person meetings will be held in Room 53. Students must have a ride home at 4PM. This schedule may change based onchanges at school.