Curbside Library Checkout is now available to Bryant students on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1-2:30 pm at the outdoor library window. Students can place holds for books by logging into the library catalog (see video how-to below). Once a student places the hold, we will get the book, then email the student to let him/her know the book is ready to pick up.
- **Students will need to hear from us before coming to get books.
- **Any student with overdue books can turn them in at this time as well.
- **Holds placed on pickup day by 10 am can usually be picked up the same day.
- **2 book limit per student.
- **FYI – the library has a driveway behind it and a very colorful mural along the driveway wall – the library windows would be visible from there.
- **There are signs on the windows to show students where to go.
- **Students would need to have no overdues or fines currently to check out books.
Video on How to Place a Book on Hold at Bryant Media Center