On Monday, September 21st, students will start their day in 6th hour (B-Day elective) at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block III class at 9:15 a.m.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the B-Day schedule and report to their Block III classes
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have science class with Mrs. Flack (Block III)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have social studies class with Ms. Jones (Block III of A Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have science class with Mr. Peterson (Block III of A Day Schedule)
All 6th graders will be attending elective courses this week. They will meet according to schedule with their B-Day elective class at 8:15 a.m. on Monday They will attend their A-Day elective class at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday. This is a synchronous class and attendance will be taken by the teacher
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.