Tomorrow, students will start their day in 6th hour (B-Day Elective) at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block III class at 9:15 a.m. The entire school (with the exception of 6th grade Social Studies and Science classes) are on a B-Day schedule.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the building B-Day schedule and report to their B-Day Elective and Block III class.
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have Social Studies class with Mrs. Flack (Blocks III)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have Science classes with Mr. Peterson (Block III of B Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have Social Studies classes with Ms. Jones (Block III of B Day Schedule)
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.