Tomorrow, students will start their day in Block I at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block II class at 9:50 a.m. The entire school (with the exception of 6th grade Social Studies and Science classes) are on an A Day schedule.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the building A-Day schedule and report to their Block I and Block II classes
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have Social Studies class with Mrs. Flack (Blocks I & II)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have Science classes with Mr. Peterson (Blocks I & II of their B Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have Social Studies classes with Ms. Jones (Blocks I & II of their B Day Schedule)
Your child will also be attending their A-Day elective class in the afternoon. Elective teachers will schedule Zoom lessons with students at 2:15 pm and attendance will be taken.
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.