You made it through the first week of remote learning at Bryant Middle School. I appreciate the support you have given to teachers as they navigate through so many new things as we begin the 2020-21 school year.
This is just a quick note to help you and your child navigate the morning of Monday, September 14th. Students will start their day in Block I at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block II class at 9:50 a.m. The entire school (with the exception of 6th grade Social Studies and Science classes) are on an A-Day schedule.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the building A-Day schedule and report to Block I and Block II.
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have Science class with Mrs. Dagher (Blocks I & II)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have Social Studies classes with Ms. Jones (Blocks I & II of A Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have Science classes with Mr. Peterson (Blocks I & II of A Day Schedule)
Also, your child will start attending their A-Day elective class on Monday. Though this is an asynchronous learning time for all Bryant students, I want 6th graders to participate in both electives as frequently as possible. Teachers will schedule Zoom lessons with students and teach their content at that time (2:10 pm). 6th graders will no longer have asynchronous learning for their elective classes. Teachers will be taking attendance during the afternoon synchronous learning classes.
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.