Tomorrow will be the fourth day of remote learning for the week (Friday, September 11th). Thank you very much for your patience and willingness to learn how the 6th grade schedule works. Again, if your child is unable to join a scheduled class, please contact your child’s teacher via email.
Students will start their day in 6th hour (B-Day Elective) at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block III class at 9:15 a.m. The entire school (with the exception of 6th grade Social Studies and Science classes) are on a B-Day schedule.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the building B-Day schedule and report to their B-Day Elective and Block III class.
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have Social Studies class with Mrs. Flack (Block III)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have Science classes with Mr. Peterson (Block III of B-Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have Social Studies classes with Ms. Jones (Block III of B-Day Schedule)
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.