OK2SAY is a program designed to encourage Michigan students to share and respond to anything that threatens their safety or the safety of others. There will be a parent seminar on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
This parent/community seminar provides practical tools, including Internet safety tips and address:
- The impact of digital footprints
- The risk of sharing photos with embedded location information
- The possible privacy risks of different apps
- The potential dangers and legal ramifications of sexting
- Cyberbully warning signs and developing a plan of action
- The OK2SAY student safety programs