Dearborn Public School district is celebrating 5 years of Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council (SSAC) and 3 years of Superintendent’s/Executive Directors’ Student Advisory Council (SEDSAC).
Student’s voice has been the driving force behind both councils because Dr. Maleyko welcomes the diverse student voices that represent Dearborn Schools.
With that being said, Bryant Middle School is looking for students who want to speak up and say something that will maximize school life for ALL students. Students that are interested in making a difference and meet the qualifications, should read and complete the application by September 11. The qualifications are as follows:
- Excellent attendance
- A 2.5 G.P.A. or higher
- Skills to collaborate with fellow students
- A desire to make a positive change at Bryant Middle School
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- A willingness to follow the policies in the District Student Code of Conduct
- The discipline to attend monthly meetings during the school day and balance your academics.
Any student that is already a member does not need to submit an application.