Here are a few few reminders about the Levagood Trip:
- Students are reminded to bring any item to Levagood that they would like to use for the day ( bathing suits, towels, basketball, baseball mitt, bat, volleyball, board game, cards, etc).
- Students should NOT bring cell phones to the park/pool. Cell phones must be kept in lockers at school. The Bryant Cell Phone policy is still in effect for the day.
- Lockers are available, but students need a dollar in quarters to rent one.
- Students are encouraged to wear sunscreen.
- Students should also bring a bag lunch and plenty of water for the day.
- The concession stand will be open, but it is expensive….plan accordingly.
- Bathing Suit Attire: Students should wear a modest swim suit if he/she will be swimming in the pool. Female students have worn conservative swim wear during PE class this school year, so that swim suit should be worn for the Levagood trip. Each participant should follow the Bryant Dress Code.
It’s going to be a great day at the park! Thank you Bryant PTA, parents and teachers for all your support!