6th Grade Parents,
Tomorrow will be the third day of remote learning for the week (Thursday, September 10th). Though we still have routines to establish, your child(ren) is catching on to the schedule and thoughtfully participating during class. Thank you very much for your patience and willingness to learn how the 6th grade schedule works. Again, if your child is unable to join a scheduled class, please contact your child’s teacher via email.
Tomorrow, students will start their day in Block I at 8:15 a.m. Students will then report to their Block II class at 9:50 a.m. The entire school (with the exception of 6th grade Social Studies and Science classes) are on an A Day schedule.
- Students reporting to Language Arts and Math will follow the building A-Day schedule and report to their Block I and Block II classes
- Students reporting to Science and Social Studies will report to the following classes:
- Students assigned to the Dagher/Flack/Dicks/Griffin/Makowski/Blaylock team will have science class with Mrs. Dagher (Blocks I & II)
- Students assigned to the Taha/Bailey/Peterson/Jones team will have Science classes with Mr. Peterson (Blocks I & II of B Day schedule)
- Students assigned to Dailing/Florkowski/Peterson/Jones team will have Social Studies classes with Ms. Jones (Blocks I & II of B Day Schedule)
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions or need assistance with your child’s schedule.
Mr. Denison, Principal