In an effort to help each student continue their learning through the summer, we have summer learning expectations.
Incoming 6th graders:
- log in to xtramath.org and complete the quizzes for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Print your certificates and bring them to schedule pick-up.
- Read twenty minutes a day and complete the summer reading log. Bring the completed summer reading log to schedule pick-up.
- Optional – complete the summer packet and turn in to your math and language arts teachers. Teachers will be issuing extra credit or a homework pass and a summer packet raffle ticket. There will be a gift card raffle prize!6th.summermath 6th.summerreading
7th and 8th grade students:
- print and complete the packets for the grade they will be in for the 2013-2014 school year.
- In September, math packets will be handed in to their math teacher and reading packets will be handed in to their language arts teacher. Teachers will be issuing extra credit or a homework pass and a summer packet raffle ticket. There will be a gift card raffle prize!
- 7th.summermath 7th.summerreading
- 8th.summermath 8th.summerreading