It is a tradition that an 8th grade, girl and boy, deliver a speech at our Farewell Ceremony. The deadline to submit is Monday, May 14th. Complete details can be found on Mr. Renko’s blog. However, here our the suggested topics that Bryant Middle School would like to have mentioned in the speech:
1. Tell what you liked about your classmates and/or staff here at Bryant
2. Mention some special people with whom you have worked closely.
3. Describe your emotions for leaving Bryant. The typical three are: anticipation, excitement and apprehension.
4. A special memory or story about Bryant?
5. What are your hopes and wishes for you and your fellow classmates as you enter high school.