Congratulations to Joseph Wendzinkski and Abby Stewart who were each recently awarded a $500 scholarship from the Bryant Middle School staff. We wish them well as they graduate from Dearborn High School and move on to college in the fall. Remember……once and Eagle, always an Eagle!
- Students are reminded to bring any item to Levagood that they would like to use for the day ( bathing suits, towels, basketball, baseball mitt, bat, volleyball, board game, cards, etc).
- Students should NOT bring cell phones to the park/pool. Cell phones must be kept in lockers at school. The Bryant Cell Phone policy is still in effect for the day.
- Lockers are available, but students need a dollar in quarters to rent one.
- Students are encouraged to wear sunscreen.
- Students should also bring a bag lunch and plenty of water for the day.
- The concession stand will be open, but it is expensive….plan accordingly.
- Bathing Suit Attire: Students should wear a modest swim suit if he/she will be swimming in the pool. Female students have worn conservative swim wear during PE class this school year, so that swim suit should be worn for the Levagood trip. Each participant should follow the Bryant Dress Code.
Please remind students that they need to bring any items to Levagood that they would like to use (bathing suits, towels, basketball, baseball mitt, bat, volleyball, board game, cards, etc.)
Also, kids should NOT bring cell phones to the park/pool. Phones may be kept in lockers at school. Teachers are not responsible for student items!
Lockers are available, but students need a dollar in quarters to use them.
Please also remind kids to wear sunscreen and bring lunch, water, etc. The concession stand will be open.
Bathing Suit Attire: If students have a one-piece bathing suit
or a tankini, that would be preferred. We would like to do our best to follow the Bryant dress code as close as possible.
It’s going to be a great pool day! Thank you Bryant PTA and parents for all your support!
Mrs. Griffin has been working hard to plan a great trip to Levagood park for the 6th & 7th-grade students on Wednesday, June 13th. To help with more participation and better flow, stations are being set-up for students that would like to do other things besides swim.
In order for these stations to work, we need plenty of Parent Volunteers to help run each station – which is broken into two shifts per station.
Please see the Sign-Up Genius to donate and/or volunteer. Let’s make this fun for the kids!